Each new piece of furniture and mattress sets come with a manufacturer’s warranty. Manufacturer’s warranties vary in the coverage and length of time for parts, upholstery, mechanisms, and frame and vary from vendor to vendor.
Please contact a salesperson to inquire more details regarding a specific vendors warranty.
In addition to the manufacturer’s warranty, Wisers Furniture offers a warranty and protection plan through Guardsman which will provide customers with additional years of worry-free use!
Scratch & Dent, Used, and Clearance Merchandise is sold As-Is. There is no warranty for these products and there is no exchange, refund, or return of the product once payment is refund. All sales are final.
All warranties are valid to the original purchaser listed on the sales receipt. The original sales receipt is required to process any warranty claim.
There may be a variance in color in wood finishes, upholstery, drapery fabrics, carpeting, and marble which is beyond our control. Velvets will shade and cushions can wrinkle. The store will make every reasonable effort to insure satisfaction.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to dispose of the defective merchandise or return the defective merchandise to our location, if requested by the manufacturer. If this is not possible, our delivery team is able to return of dispose of the product for an additional fee.
If you notice a manufacturers defect in your merchandise, please contact customer service or follow the instructions below.
- Take 1 picture of the full piece of furniture that is defective. Take an additional 2-3 close up pictures of the defective part of the furniture.
- At times, the defect is not something that can be seen or heard. We understand this, but the pictures listed above is still required by the manufacturer for us to proceed with a claim.
- Take a picture of any manufacturers tags that are on the defective merchandise.
- Write a description of the defects you are noticing on your product.
- The more details you include will help our claims team with ordering parts and getting replacement pieces.
- Email all pictures and a written description of the defect to email@example.com
- Once we receive the pictures and description of the defect we will connect with the appropriate manufacture and begin to work on a plan to fix, repair, or replace the merchandise.
- Claims and Warranty time frames can take anywhere from 3-10 weeks depending on the severity of the defect, ordering parts/replacement pieces, and scheduling repairs.
All warranties are provided by the manufacturer of the product or through an extended warranty program. Wisers Furniture is not responsible for repairing or replacing any defective furniture.
We will gladly help you in the warranty and claim process but are ultimately not responsible for the coverage that is offered and provided to you.