Ashley Package Number: B188/60/71/82N/B100-11
This package contains:
- B188-60: Under Bed Storage (Quantity: 1)
- B188-71: Twin Poster HDBD/FTBD (Quantity: 1)
- B188-82N: Twin Rails (Quantity: 1)
- B100-11: Twin Roll Slat (Quantity: 1)
With the exquisite beauty of formal French style brought to life within a country motif, the "Exquisite" youth bedroom collection is sure to create a sense of magic and wonder to any child's bedroom. With a luminous replicated white paint finish flowing smoothly over the decorative embossing and beautifully turned detailing, this furniture is perfectly designed for any little girl's room. The satin nickel color hardware and stylish appliqués and rosettes adorn this furniture with a traditional beauty that radiates from the collection. Create the fairy tale bedroom for your child with the elegant design of the "Exquisite" youth bedroom collection.
- This French styled youth collection has a luminous replicated white paint
- The drawers are framed with a decorative emboss
- The hardware is a satin nickel color and acrylic accentuated with detail
- Ample shape can be found throughout in the valances, crowns, base strips and more
- Appliques and rosettes provide additional detail
- Trundle or Underbed Storage option requires B100-11 Twin Roll Slats or B100-12 Full Roll Slats
- Highly detailed French inspired mirror and poster bed in a soft white painted finish
- Poster bed has faceted, acrylic, button tufted pearl finish upholstered panels
- Beautifully adorned posts support faceted acrylic finials
- Twin (63N) and full (87N) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers.
- Use center-supported bolt on bed rails when using conversion plates
- Day beds require Day Bed Platform (B100-81).
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.