Furniture Pick Up
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm; Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm
- Customers have the option to pick up their furniture at our warehouse or have it delivered for an additional fee.
- Please call ahead of time with the time frame you will be picking up your merchandise so our Warehouse team is ready for your arrival.
- Some furniture may need to be assembled. Please see a salesperson for further details.
- Wisers will assist in loading up merchandise into your vehicle; however, it is the customer’s responsibility to bring and use proper securing equipment.
- Please come prepared with blankets, rope, tie downs, etc.
Wisers is not responsible for any damages that may occur during transportation once it leaves our loading dock or facilities.
Wisers Furniture offers in-home delivery and set-up services for our customers. Delivery through Wisers Furniture always includes two professional delivery employees unwrapping, placing, and assembling your furniture in the appropriate space.
- We will come prepared with door jammers, booties, and blankets to protect your home.
- You will receive a "heads up" call when we complete the delivery prior to yours in order for you to have a better time frame of when to expect us and your new furniture!
- We will call you if we will be arriving outside of your scheduled delivery time frame due to traffic or poor weather conditions.
- We will gladly remove any old furniture you may have at an additional fee. Please see a salesperson for further details.
Preparing for Your Delivery
All merchandise must be paid in full by 12:00pm the day prior to the delivery. Payments may be paid over the phone by calling 360-778-3870
Wisers always take caution when delivering merchandise to our customers. To ensure a seamless delivery experiences please consider the points listed below.
- Remove pictures, mirrors, wall décor, and breakable items from the doorways and hallways we will be travelling through.
- Clear children and pets from the areas so there will not be any injuries!
- Measure doorways, hallways, stairwells, etc. to ensure there is enough space for you purchases.
- Remove doors, trim, and stairway banisters if necessary for tight spaces prior to your delivery timeframe.
Due to insurance and liability purposes we will not hoist furniture or remove doors/windows. Please contact customer service if you have any questions or concerns regarding your delivery and furniture purchase.
Questions to Consider for Your Delivery
- Will our delivery truck fit down your road?
- Are your driveway and sidewalk clear?
- Will trees interfere with our delivery truck?
- Will the furniture fit through all doorways, stairways, elevators?
- Is your room cleared for the product?
- Will your hallway fit our delivery team through with the merchandise?
- Are there any obstructions on the floor or walls?
- Will my current furniture be in the way of the delivery team?